Full Job Description
In response to fast-growing market demand, MSE Supplies LLC is looking for Territory Sales Professionals to join our team and become an integral part of an exciting company serving the Advanced Materials and Lab Products market.
MSE Supplies LLC (www.msesupplies.com) is a U.S.-based leading supplier of advanced materials, laboratory equipment, lab supplies, and analytical services, including both standard and customized solutions. With a global customer base of more than 2,000 research universities, government labs, as well as Fortune 500 companies and technology start-ups, we support scientists and engineers worldwide to accelerate their innovation. As a fast-growing company, we are constantly looking for talented and ambitious people to join our team and develop a successful career.
We currently have openings in the following markets:
- New England - including MA, RI, & CT - Prefer to be based in the Boston area.
- Mid-Atlantic - including PA, NY, MD, & DC
- San Francisco Bay Area - including Northern CA
Working from your home office you will be required to travel and meet physically and virtually with your customers. Your focus will be promoting and selling MSE Supplies products to leading Science & Research institutions, Government, and private laboratories. The successful candidate will be experienced and understand the key research university business channels and have a professional customer-focused approach in a consultative selling role.
This is an exciting opportunity with tremendous potential while working for a rapidly growing company serving the leading edge of global technology and innovation.
- Develop, maintain, and expand relationships with key customer and decision makers.
- Possess full knowledge of the customers’ operational landscape and business flow.
- Anticipate and strategically prospect within the key accounts.
- Develop and promote the MSE Supplies Value Proposition to potential buyers through in-person and virtual meetings & presentations.
- Develop, follow-up and close sales to meet territory sales targets.
- Act and facilitate technical customer support with Product Managers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a record of sales and business development activity with the company CRM.
- Implement the corporate Sales and Marketing Strategy.
- Provide regular feedback to sales management and participate in strategic territory planning.
- Attend and belong to industry / institutional organizations for networking and customer development.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM major or equivalent.
- Professional Sales and Business development experience with a technology or scientific-based organization for 3+ years.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Work remotely and independently effectively.
- Competitive and driven with a relentless approach.
- Experience with laboratory supplies and equipment sales with proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to pioneer and develop new customers through networking and cold calling.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal communications and computer skills.Ability to travel within the territory at least 50%
- Master’s or PhD degree in Materials Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology or equivalent experience.
- Previous Laboratory Equipment Sales are a plus.
- Selling into research institutions and laboratories.
MSE Supplies offers a comprehensive compensation package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision plan
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Short and long-term disability
- Retirement 401(k) savings plan
- Travel and business expense reimbursement program
Compensation is salary + quarterly bonus / incentive plan and will vary based on skills, experience, and location.
To be considered please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements along with your application to email@example.com