About Us - MSE Supplies LLC
MSE Supplies (msesupplies.com) is a U.S.-based leading supplier of high quality materials and equipment for advanced materials research and production. We provide both standard and custom-made products to meet customer specific requirements.
- Arc melting, melt spinning and quenching equipment (made in Germany by Edmund Buhler)
- Ball milling equipment and accessories (mills, jars, grinding balls, microbeads)
- Conductive oxide (FTO, ITO, AZO) substrates
- Customized sputtering targets
- Graphene and other nano materials
- High purity inorganics
- Lab furnaces
- Lithium battery materials (solid state electrolytes, anodes, cathodes)
- Materials characterization analytical services
- Rare earth metals and compounds
- Thin film physical properties analyzers
- Single crystals and substrates (GaN, SiC, and from Alumina to Zirconia)
MSE Supplies is committed to supplying high quality materials and equipment for research and production at the best price. By providing the unmatched technical support to scientists and engineers, we help eliminate time and efforts wasted in sourcing materials and equipment, enabling our customers to focus less on tedious tasks and more on what matters most — innovation.
The founders of MSE Supplies include both PhD-level Materials Scientists and MBA-level business and marketing professionals. All of our core technical team members have more than 10 years professional experience of both R&D and high volume manufacturing.
With a global customer base of over 1,000 research universities, national labs, as well as Fortune 500 companies and technology start-ups, we support scientists and engineers worldwide to accelerate their innovation.
Trusted by some of the leading research institutes and innovative companies in the world.
Start working with MSE Supplies TODAY to accelerate your innovation!
Carlos Biaou, a PhD student at UC Berkeley worked with MSE Supplies to fabricate several hundred customized ITO and FTO substrates for his thesis research, and he had a very positive feedback on the products and services he received from MSE Supplies.
- "The uniformity of the ITO and FTO layers were excellent, and the custom pattern I ordered was well formed."
- "The variation in size from substrate to substrate is within the margins of errors I needed, so that's great too."
- "I appreciate the great customer service and diligence you've shown in customizing my substrates."
Dr. Selma Duhović from MIT has used the ITO and FTO substrates provided by MSE Supplies for smart glass application, and has been very satisfied with the products and services provided by MSE Supplies.
- "The FTO and ITO glass slides you sent me work GREAT!"
- "The substrates work really well for smart glass application."
- "The experiments have gone well!"