MSE PRO Samarium Chloride Hexahydrate (SmCl3 · 6H2O) 99.9% 3N
MSE PRO™ Samarium Chloride Hexahydrate (SmCl3 · 6H2O) 99.9% 3N
- Product Number: PO8019 (250 g)
- Formula: SmCl3 · 6H2O
- CAS Number: 13465-55-9
- Molecular Weight: 364.81 g/mol
- Color: Light yellow crystalline powder
- Melting Point: 682 °C
- Density: 2.383 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.)
- Solubility in water: Soluble
- Purity: 99.9% 3N (Sm2O3/TREO*)
Samarium Chloride Hexahydrate (SmCl3 · 6H2O) is a light yellow rare earth salt. It is used as source to make Samarium metal through electrolysis. It is also used in laboratory to make other Samarium salt and compounds.
Notes: More detailed product information including SDS, certificate of analysis (COA), lead time and volume pricing are available upon request. Please contact us for bulk order discount.
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade