MSE PRO -80°C Ultra Low Temperature (ULT) Biomedical Freezer
MSE PRO™ -80°C Ultra Low Temperature (ULT) Biomedical Freezer
Ultra-low temperature (ULT) freezers are used to store and preserve biological samples, enzymes, pharmaceuticals, and other temperature-sensitive materials at temperatures as low as -86°C. This temperature range is essential for preserving the integrity and viability of many biological materials, as it significantly slows down or halts biochemical reactions and microbial growth that could otherwise degrade or destroy the samples over time.
- Two independent cooling systems. In the case of an unexpected failure of one cooling circuit, the other can maintain internal temperature uniformly at the required range.
- Vacuum insulation provides up to 30% more storage capacity than a conventionally insulated freezer, without increasing the footprint.
- A glass fiber core provides advanced thermal properties.
- Patented D-shape evaporating tube allows for a bigger heating exchange area, which increases up to 15%.
- Better insulation, more energy-saving.
- The design of the foaming layer allows for increased rate of space utilization.
|Storage Volume (L)||108||568||718||838|
|Dimensions: WxDxH (mm)||955x675x815
|Temperature Range (℃)||-40 to -86||-40 to -86||-40 to -86||-40 to -86|
|Voltage/Frequency (V/Hz)||220-240 / 60||220-240 / 60||220-240 / 60||220-240 / 50-60|
We Also Recommend