Welch 2546 1.6 CFM WOB-L Pressure Dry Vacuum Pump
Welch Standard Duty vacuum pumps use dry, oil-free WOB-L® Piston technology to deliver industry-leading, strong pumping dynamics that support filtration, drying, aspiration, parts forming, and other rough vacuum applications.
Welch Standard Duty dry vacuum pumps can be used for such vacuum applications as cell culture media sterile filtering/aspiration, DNA/RNA/Plasmid extraction, vacuum ovens, vacuum filtering, vacuum bag parts forming, sampling, cell harvesters, pick and place, package integrity testing, turbidity testing, Rice porosity testing, air sampling and many other laboratory and industrial applications.
- Oil Free
- High quality Piston Technology offers low maintenance to the pump and an efficient continuous running
- Easy Handling and control features qualifies the pump for flexible usage
- Optimized design for space saving use and easy cleaning
- Continuous operation monitoring due to vacuum and pressure regulator
- Single Vacuum and Pressure Source
- Environment Monitoring
- Air & Gas Sampling
- Vacuum Filtration
- Vacuum Desiccation
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of Welch vacuum pumps.
|Free Air Displacement @60Hz 115V, CFM (L/min)||1.6 (45)|
|Ult. Vac. Pressure, Torr||60|
|Max Pressure, PSIG||100|
|Motor Horsepower, HP (kW) at 60Hz||1/4 (0.19)|
|Inlet (Exhaust) Connection Thread NPT||1/4 (7)|
|Tubing Needed, I.D. in.
|Weight, lbs. (kg)||13.8 (6.3)|
We Also Recommend