Why Choose MSE Supplies
Trusted by more than 2000 research labs and innovative companies worldwide. MSE Supplies LLC is a U.S.-based leading supplier of high-quality materials, equipment, and materials characterization analytical services for research and production. We provide both standard and custom-made products and solutions to meet customer-specific requirements.
MSE Supplies is a corporate member of The American Ceramic Society.
MSE Supplies guarantees high quality and the best price on the market. Below is a table that shows how much you can save when you buy from MSE Supplies.
| Product Name
||MSE Supplies Price
||Typical Market Price||Savings|
|NSG TEC7 FTO glass substrate 50 mm x 50 mm x 2.2 mm, 7 Ohm/sq||$5.58 per piece||$13.52 per piece (SigmaAldrich)||59%|
|ITO glass substrate, 25 mm × 25 mm × 1.1 mm, 10 Ohm/sq||$2.95 per piece||$15.20 per piece (SigmaAldrich)||81%|
|Indium Sputtering Target In, 2.00" Dia. x 0.250" Thick / 99.999% purity||$385.00 per piece||$439.00 per piece
|2 inch C plane sapphire wafer, single side polished||$23.90 per piece||$42.95 per piece
|TiO2 <100>, single crystal substrate, ≥99.9% trace metals basis||$189.00 per piece||
$512.00 per piece (SigmaAldrich)
Customer Testimonials:A NASA materials scientist gave the following feedback about his experience of ordering products from MSE Supplies:
"Great customer service and support. They always try to get you the specialty products you need and respond promptly to all requests."A co-founder of an energy storage technology company shared the following feedback about the product quality and service provided by MSE Supplies:
"Although we found MSE Supplies fairly recently, we have been extremely satisfied with your service and product quality. In fact we have even switched to MSE from Sigma for some standard energy storage related lab supplies now, which speaks volumes of the quality you supply."
MSE Supplies offers a wide array of both standard and custom-made products to scientists and engineers such as:
- Ball Mills, Milling Jars and Milling Media
- Lithium Battery Materials (Anode, Cathode, Solid Electrolyte, Battery Lab Supplies)
- Single Crystals, Wafers, and Substrates
- ITO, FTO, and AZO Substrates
- Graphene and Graphene Oxide Products
- Custom-made Sputtering Targets
- Shakers & Lab Equipment
- Arc Melters and Quenchers
- High Purity Inorganic Chemicals
- Other Lab Supplies (pellet pressing dies, centrifuge tubes, wafer cases, membrane boxes, and more)
- High Purity Lab Crucibles
- Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing
- Customized Products and Solutions
Get in Touch: