Titanium (IV) Dioxide (TiO2) Rutile 99.99% 4N Nano Powder 50 nm
Titanium (IV) Dioxide, TiO2 (Rutile Form), 99.99% 4N High Purity Nano Powder 50 nm
- Product Number: PO2501 (100 g), PO2503 (1 kg)
- Formula: TiO2
- CAS Number: 13463-67-7
- Crystal Structure: Rutile
- Molecular Weight: 79.866 g/mol
- Density: 3.78 g/cm³ at 25°C
- Melting Point: 1843°C
- Color: white powder
- Solubility: Insoluble in water
- Purity: 99.99% 4N (trace metals basis)
- Average Particle Size: 50 nm
- BET Specific Surface Area (SSA): 10-30 m2/g
- Bulk Density: 0.3-0.5 g/cm3
- Loss on Ignition (LOI) < 1.5%
- Trace Impurities
- Fe < 10 ppm
- As < 2 ppm
- Pb < 1 ppm
TiO2 (Titanium (IV) Dioxide or Titania) nano powder is used in ceramics, glass, thin films, and pigments. High purity TiO2 is commonly used as a host raw material in making optical materials.
Notes: More detailed product information including SDS, certificate of analysis (COA), lead time and volume pricing are available upon request.
Introduction: Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) Nanomaterials, X. Chen, and A. Selloni. Chem. Rev. Vol. 114 (19), Pgs 9281-9282 2014.
Sub-10 nm rutile titanium dioxide nanoparticles for efficient visible-light-driven photocatalytic hydrogen production, L. Li, J. Y, T. Wang, Z. Zhao, J. Zhang, J. Gong, and N. Guan. Nature Communications Vol. 6, 2015.
Synthesis and applications of nano-TiO2: a review, M.T. Noman, M.A. Ashraf, and A. Ali. Environmental Science and Pollution Research Vol. 26, Pgs 3262-3291, 2019.
We Also Recommend