Titanium (IV) Dioxide (TiO2) Rutile 99.99% 4N Nano Powder 50 nm
Titanium (IV) Dioxide, TiO2 (Rutile Form), 99.99% 4N High Purity Nano Powder 50 nm
- Product Number: PO2501 (100 g), PO2503 (1 kg)
- Formula: TiO2
- CAS Number: 13463-67-7
- Crystal Structure: Rutile
- Molecular Weight: 79.866 g/mol
- Density: 3.78 g/cm³ at 25°C
- Melting Point: 1843°C
- Color: white powder
- Solubility: Insoluble in water
- Purity: 99.99% 4N (trace metals basis)
- Average Particle Size: 50 nm
- BET Specific Surface Area (SSA): 10-30 m2/g
- Bulk Density: 0.3-0.5 g/cm3
- Loss on Ignition (LOI) < 1.5%
- Trace Impurities
- Fe < 10 ppm
- As < 2 ppm
- Pb < 1 ppm
TiO2 (Titanium (IV) Dioxide or Titania) nano powder is used in ceramics, glass, thin films, and pigments. High purity TiO2 is commonly used as an host raw material in making optical materials.
Notes: More detailed product information including SDS, certificate of analysis (COA), lead time and volume pricing are available upon request.
Introduction: Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) Nanomaterials, X. Chen, and A. Selloni. Chem. Rev. Vol. 114 (19), Pgs 9281-9282 2014.
Sub-10 nm rutile titanium dioxide nanoparticles for efficient visible-light-driven photocatalytic hydrogen production, L. Li, J. Y, T. Wang, Z. Zhao, J. Zhang, J. Gong, and N. Guan. Nature Communications Vol. 6, 2015.
Synthesis and applications of nano-TiO2: a review, M.T. Noman, M.A. Ashraf, and A. Ali. Environmental Science and Pollution Research Vol. 26, Pgs 3262-3291, 2019.