TGA-DTA-DSC Thermal Analytical Service
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
Our TGA-DTA-DSC Thermal Analytical Service offers expert analysis of physical and chemical transitions in materials. The service uses advanced thermal analysis techniques to detect subtle variations in weight, heat, and energy to measure characteristics like phase transitions, decomposition temperature and thermal stability. Through the use of accurate, precise temperature control and data acquisition, our service is reliable and offers reliable results.
Starting from $150 per sample, MSE Analytical Services offer professional TG-DTA-DSC Thermal Analysis Materials Characterization Services using NETZSCH STA 449 Jupiter, TA Q500, TA Q2000 or similar instrument to generate high quality data.
The maximum temperature for TG-DSC or TG-DTA is 1400°C.
The maximum temperature for TGA is 1100°C.
The maximum temperature for only DSC or DTA is 500°C.
Please contact us for quotation.
* Note: D
Before shipping samples to us, please contact email@example.com to provide the SDS and confirm the sample requirements. This will help to avoid unnecessary delays in sample processing.
- Thermal Stability of Materials
- Oxidative Stability of Materials
- Composition of Multi-component Systems
- Estimated Lifetime of a Product
- Decomposition Kinetics of Materials
- The Effect of Reactive or Corrosive Atmospheres on Materials
- Moisture and Volatiles Content of Materials
- Only non-corrosive samples can be analyzed in this very sensitive instrument. And no organic or other materials containing F, Cl, Br.
- Temperature can range from -120°C to 725°C, though an inert atmosphere is required above 600°C.
- Pans of Al, Cu, Au, Pt, alumina, and graphite are available and need to be chosen to avoid reactions with samples.
- Atmospheres: nitrogen, air, oxygen, argon, controlled mixed gases.
- Sample size: from 0.5mg to 100mg.