10 mm x 10 mm, Fe-doped, Semi-insulating, Gallium Nitride single Crystal, C plane (0001)
10 mm x 10 mm, Fe-doped, Semi-insulating, Free-standing Gallium Nitride single Crystal, C plane (0001)
MSE Supplies offers premium quality GaN crystal substrates with low dislocation density (on the order of 105 /cm2) and uniform surface with no periodic defects. These high quality GaN crystals have an usable area of more than 90%.
We sell directly from the factory, and therefore can offer the best price on the market for high quality GaN crystal substrates. Customers from all over the world have trusted MSE Supplies as their preferred supplier of GaN crystal substrates.
- Dimension: 10.0 mm x 10.5 mm
- Thickness: 350 ± 25 μm
- Usable area: >90%
- Orientation: C-plane (0001) off angle toward M-axis <1-100> 0.35°± 0.15°
- Total Thickness Variation: < 15 μm
- Bow: < 20 μm
- Resistivity (300K): > 106 Ω·cm
- Dislocation Density: 5x105 cm-2 ~ 3x106 cm-2
- Polishing: Ga face polish. Front surface: Ra <0.2 nm, epi-ready, double side polished per request
- Package: packaged in a class 100 clean room environment, in single wafer container, under nitrogen atmosphere.
1. Semi-insulating GaN and its evaluation for alpha particle detection
2. High power microwave GaN-based devices
doi: 10.1149/07512.0077ecstECS Trans. 2016 volume 75,issue 12, 77-84
3. Charge Transfer in Fe-doped GaN: the Role of the Donor
Ustun Sunay, J. Dashdorj, M.E. Zvanut, J.G. Harrison, J. H. Leach, and K. Udwary, Charge Transfer in Fe-doped GaN: the Role of the Donor. "Charge Transfer in Fe-doped GaN: the Role of the Donor," AIP Conference Proceedings, v.1583, 2014, p. 297.
We Also Recommend