NMR Testing Services, NMR Spectroscopy | Structure Analysis
Starting from $25 per sample, MSE Analytical Services offer professional NMR testing services using the Bruker Ascend 400 MHz Spectrometer.
NMR testing services are available for both 1D and 2D spectra. For example,
- H spectrum for $25 per sample
- C spectrum for $30 per sample
- P spectrum for $80 per sample
- F spectrum for $95 per sample
- 2D spectra for $150 per sample
* Note: D
Please contact our scientists to discuss your sample testing requirements. Email: email@example.com
About the NMR Instrument
The NMR Bruker AscendTM 400 MHz Spectrometer is intended for rapid acquisition of routine 1D and 2D NMR experiments. This Spectrometer is perfectly equipped to tackle a wide variety of research problems and is mainly dedicated to chemistry studies. The AscendTM magnet incorporates the key technologies of the UltraShieldTM Plus magnets. The AvanceTM III platform has two channels (SGU1 and SGU2), 50 W 1H/19F amplifier, 135 W X amplifier and MULTILINKTM HPPR/2 preamplifiers. The Bruker AscendTM 400 MHz is equipped with a 5 mm BBFOPLUS probe with 2H "lock" channel and z gradient. The spectrometer is also equipped with a control temperature unit prepared to work at temperatures ranging from -50 °C to +50 °C.
- UltraShieldTM Plus 9.4T magnet
- 5 mm BBFOPLUS probe, optimized for X-nuclei direct observation. Broad band in a frequency range between 31P and 15N. This probe has 2H "lock" channel and z gradient that allows us to carry out 2D spectroscopy and hetero correlation 19F/1H and 1H/19F. The BBFOPLUS probe also includes an automated tuning and matching device (ATM).
- Control temperature unit (from -50 °C to 50 °C).
- 1D spectra 1H, 13C, 31P, 29Si…
- 2D correlation 1H-1H: COSY, NOESY, ROESY, TOCSY
- 2D correlation 1H-X: HSQC, HMBC, HMQC, H2BC
- Diffusion 1D, 2D DOSY
- Structure verification and elucidation
- Molecular mobility: determination of conformation in solution
- Determination of enantiomeric excess
- Kinetic and temperature studies of reaction mixtures
We Also Recommend