MSE PRO Yttrium Chloride Hexahydrate (YCl3 · 6H2O) 99.9% 3N
MSE PRO™ Yttrium Chloride Hexahydrate (YCl3 · 6H2O) 99.9% 3N
- Product Number: PO8013 (250 g)
- Formula: YCl3 · 6H2O
- CAS Number: 10025-94-2
- Molecular Weight: 303.36 g/mol
- Color: Colorless crystalline powder
- Melting Point: 100 °C (lit.)
- Density: 2.18 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.)
- Solubility in water: Soluble
- Solubility in other solvents: Insoluble in ethanol and pyridine
- Purity: 99.9% 3N (Y2O3/TREO*)
Yttrium Chloride Hexahydrate (YCl3 · 6H2O) is a colorless rare earth salt. It is used as a source to prepare yttrium precatalysts for asymmetric hydroamination of gem-disubstituted aminoalkanes. It is also used as a precursor to synthesis of yttrium oxide nanocrystallites.
Notes: More detailed product information including SDS, certificate of analysis (COA), lead time and volume pricing are available upon request. Please contact us for bulk order discount.
|Rare Earth Impurities Content (%)||Non-Rare Earth Impurities Content (%)|
 Rare earth and zinc layered hydroxide salts intercalated with the 2-aminobenzoate anion as organic luminescent sensitizer. Materials Research Bulletin 70 (2015): 336-342.
 Cleavable molecular beacon for Hg2+ detection based on phosphorothioate RNA modifications. Analytical chemistry 87, no. 13 (2015): 6890-6895.
We Also Recommend