MSE PRO Y-Stabilized Zirconia Milling (YSZ) Vacuum Jar for Planetary Mills (All sizes)
Specifications for Zirconia Vacuum Milling Jars
- Vacuum grinding jars are designed for milling and grinding operations either in vacuum or under inert gas. Vacuum grinding jars are used primarily with materials that are at risk of oxidization during the grinding process. The tight seal prevents oxygen, water, and other airborne contaminants from interacting with the materials inside the jar.
- This Zirconia vacuum planetary milling jars has a grade 304 stainless steel jacket.
- Grinding jars are used in the fields of Metallurgy, Electronics, Construction Material, Ceramics, Chemical Engineering, Light Industry, Medicine, Environmental Protection, Paint, Ink, Geology and so on.
- Each jar set includes grinding jar, lid, silicone sealing gasket, and vacuum sleeve.
Milling media sold separately
- Please note that the 50ml vacuum jar will not fit in the 0.2L mill.
Features of Zirconia Milling Jar
- Material: Y stabilized Zirconium Oxide -ZrO2
- Max Loading Capacity: 2/3 capacity of the grinding jar
- Density: 6.06 g/cm3
- Color: ivory white
- Shape: cylindrical
- Hardness: >89 HRA
- Abrasion Resistance: very good
- Suitable for: fibrous, abrasive samples
- Max Working Temperature: 320 oC
- Attachment: lid and rubber sealing gasket
- Grind Balls: zirconium oxide balls
- Grind Ball Sizes: 1 mm - 50mm beads are available
50 ml YSZ Vacuum Jar
(requires special clamp to use in our ball mill, please contact us)
|100 ml YSZ Vacuum Jar||JA0220|
|250 ml YSZ Vacuum Jar||JA0221|
|500 ml YSZ Vacuum Jar||JA0223|
|1000 ml YSZ Vacuum Jar||JA0224|
|1500 ml YSZ Vacuum Jar||JA0225|
Please note: IF you need a size not listed contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
A stainless steel sleeve can be added to convert to rotary mill (roller mill) application, please contact us for specific requirement.
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade