MSE PRO Benchtop High Speed Vibrating Ball Mill
MSE PRO™ Benchtop High Speed Vibrating Ball Mill
MSE Supplies offers a benchtop high speed vibrating ball mill designed for modern laboratory applications. It can process both small and large batch sample, for example: plants, animal tissue and small quantity samples in dry, wet, or cryogenic condition. It can mix and homogenize powders and suspensions in only a few seconds. It is suitable for the disruption of biological cells as well as DNA/RNA and protein extraction.
Why MSE PRO products from MSE Supplies
Choose a combination of MSE PRO benchtop high speed vibrating ball mill, milling jars and milling media balls to get the superior performance for your milling applications at the best value on the market. All MSE PRO ball milling products are further supported by a team of trained scientists and engineers.
Contact us today to discuss your ball milling needs.
The benchtop Ball Mill can grind 2*96 samples quickly and efficiently within 3mins. The grinding jars of the mill perform horizontal oscillation in high frequency. The mass of the grinding balls produces a high-impact effect on the sample material as they move, leading to efficient grinding and mixture of the samples.
Features and advantages
- Suitable for dry, wet, and freezing grinding
- Extremely short processing time
- Designed for high sample throughput, up to 192 sample preparation
- It can mix and homogenize samples efficiently
- Wide range of grinding jars and accessories for extensive applications
- Pre-setting of all working parameters digitally, the result is repeatable
- The transparent window on the upper lid allows the user to check the grinding situation at any time
- The upper lid has a safety lock device, when the upper lid is opened in the grinding process, the motor will stop running to ensure the safety of the user
- Program setting allows the user to control the operation time, interim grinding and program storage etc.
- A touchscreen controller facilitates smooth operation and rapid issue resolution
Applications of Benchtop High Speed Vibrating Ball Mill:
|Product number||MA1100 (plastic cover) / MA1101 (metal plate cover)|
|Mill jar materials||Shop for milling jars|
|Milling mode||Dry/wet milling|
|Time setting||00:01~99:59 (min/s)|
|Voltage||110V single phase (by default). Other voltage options are available upon request (extra cost applies)|
|Instrument size (W*D*H)||366*502*335mm|
|Package size (W*D*H)||460*380*660mm|
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade