MSE PRO Laboratory Jaw Crusher
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
MSE Supplies offers a laboratory jaw crusher, which is used to process medium-hard, hard, brittle and tough sample fast and gently. There are 6 kinds of materials for the jaw plate. This series of products have superior technical and safety performance, like safety switch/overload protection and so on. It is your ideal choice for the sample preparation in the laboratory and enterprise production.
Contact us today to discuss your needs.
The sample enters the grinding chamber via the anti-splashing hopper. The crushing is proceeded inside the wedge-shaped shaft space between two jaw plates. one jaw plate is fixed, while the other jaw plate is driven by a bent axle to perform oval movement with the continuous rotation of the motor. The sample is crushed due to extrusion caused by constant movements of the jaw plate and moves downward under the effect of gravity. In case the grain size of the sample is less than the lower opening gap of jaw plates, it will fall to the drawer receiver at the lower part of the machine.
Features and advantages
- Comfortable operation and easy cleaning: The feed hopper can roll over to one side or be removed easily. In this way, operators can clean the grinding chamber rapidly. The samples are collected in a drawer receiver and easy for the operator to proceed subsequent analysis.
- High-safety design: The jaw crusher has high-level safety performance. The feed hopper can avoid scratching of operators touching the grinding chamber. The hopper baffle can prevent the rebound of samples from injuring persons. Furthermore, a safety switch is equipped at the upper of the feed hopper. The device cannot be started when the hopper is opened so as to guarantee the safety of operators. The motor and the controller also have overload protection devices; motor overload will occur when the load is too large (excessive sample loading or sample oversized). At this moment, such overload protection devices will automatically shut off the power supply to protect the motor and the crusher.
- Eco-friendly design: We have equipped thoughtful dust-protection design for crushers. In addition, in order to avoid environmental pollution caused by tiny dust particles, we equipped dust discharge connectors for the crushers. Operators can easily remove the dust particles inside the crusher by connecting industrial dust collectors with such dust discharge connectors.
Applications of Jaw Crusher:
- Mining and metallurgical industries: niobium and titanium alloy, vanadium iron, chrome vanadium, tungsten carbide, ore, coal, slag, coke.
- Chemical products: wide variety of chemical industry raw materials.
- Geological and mineralogical: rock, granite, basalt, barite, silicate.
- Ceramic industry: talc, sintered clay, sintering ceramic, electric ceramic.
- Building materials: bauxite, slag brick, quartz, cement.
|Jaw plate width||99mm|
|Zero point adjustment||Yes|
|Power supply||380V 3ph (customizable)|
Options for jaw plate and side liner
|Jaw plate||Manganese steel|
|Side liner||Stainless steel|
|Accessories for grinding without heavy-metal contamination||Jaw plate: steel 1.1750|
|Side liner: steel 1203|
|Other accessories||V-belt 1 piece|
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade