MSE PRO Lab Near-Infrared (NIR) Spectrometer
Near-Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopy is a method of spectroscopic analysis that examines the absorption, reflection, or transmission of substances in the NIR wavelength range. It is applicable to solids, liquids, and gases, and is utilized in a wide array of industries like food, medicine, chemical, and agriculture.
- Covering 900-2500nm (11000-4000)cm-1.
- Each instrument features calibrations marked with traceable standards of equal distribution throughout the spectrum, ensuring consistent accuracy in wavelength across multiple instruments.
- The integral sphere diffuse reflection sampling system within the instrument offers multiple angle collection of diffuse reflection light to promote more consistent measurement reproducibility, even for non-uniform samples.
- A variety of sample cups and auxiliaries are suitable for testing particles, powders, liquids, and films.
- In real-time, the instrument monitors ambient temperature and humidity and stores the data in the spectrum file, allowing users to ascertain and optimize the measurement conditions with ease.
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade