MSE PRO Automatic Speed Adjustable Glass Homogenizer for Animal and Plant Tissues
MSE PRO™ Automatic Speed Adjustable Glass Homogenizer for Animal and Plant Tissues
- Minimal damage to the samples and less disruption to the structure of organelle membranes within the cells.
- Different capacity homogenizer bottles available to meet diverse needs.
- Faster and safer tissue and cell homogenization.
- High yield and gentle homogenization.
- Equipped with a soft-start device to prevent sudden speed changes.
The electric glass homogenizer utilizes grinding principles to perform gentle homogenization of animal and plant tissues, obtaining the desired cellular cytoplasm and mitochondria for experiments. Gentle homogenization is one of the most effective methods in modern research to extract organelles and biologically active proteins from cellular tissues. It features low speed, high torque, and low noise, making it an ideal alternative to manual grinding.
|Speed||50-2200 rpm adjustable|
|Max Power||150 W|
|Bottle Size||10mL, 20mL (2 bottles included)|
|Optional Rod||1mL, 3mL, 5mL, 50mL|
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade