Metkon Automatic Abrasive Cutting Machine SERVOCUT 302-AA(-AX)
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
MSE Supplies offers an Automatic Abrasive Cutting Machine SERVOCUT 302-AA(-AX) from Metkon Instrument Inc. SERVOCUT 302 is an advanced universal metallographic cutting machine used to cut an extensive range of materials. Combining different cutting techniques into the same machine provides superior cutting surfaces resulting in a broad range of heavy-duty cutting applications. Automatic cutting guarantees the highest level of reproducibility through the automated processing of the specimen. Perfectly cut surfaces reduce the number of subsequent preparation stages and shorten the total sample preparation time to the minimum.
SERVOCUT 302 has a robust and reliable design with low noise and emission levels. The modern and sturdy design with a powerful 4 kW cutting motor ensures fast and efficient cutting through the hardest and most complex materials with precise motor-driven axis controls. It is used from small to large international companies and laboratories in many different industries, including: Automotive, Aerospace, Bearings industry, Foundries and Steelworks, Electronics, Universities and Institutes, etc.
Country of Origin: Made in Turkey
Manufacturer: Metkon Instruments Inc.
- Modern and sturdy design
- Advanced cutting features for difficult workpieces
- Programmable with 7" HMI touch screen control
- Siemens PLC control unit
- Automatic chop cutting and automatic table-feed cutting systems
- Various cutting methods
- Programmable with colored LCD display of cutting parameters
- Accurate and motorized positioning of the specimen in X - Y and Z axis (X-axis for plane parallel cutting is optional)
- Ergonomic joystick with adjustable speed control
- Integrated feed path control
- Power dependent adjustable feed rate
- Variable cutting force, pulse cutting mode
- Bar graph overload display
- Powerful 4 kW cutting motor
- Variable cutting speed 600-4000 rpm
- Electronic brake system
- Cutting capacity up to 110/90 mm solid stock
- Cut-off wheels up to Ø300/250mm
- Twin T-slotted table(Y-direction only) made of stainless steel
- Bottom part as rugged alloy base casting
- Extraordinary access for easy handling with sliding door and side openings
- Extra advanced cutting methods: "Rapid Pulse Cutting, Table Oscillation Cutting, Instafeed Cutting, Automatic Chop Cutting, Automatic Table Feed Cutting, Joystick Cutting" Ready for operation
Includes a standard set of cutting consumables composed of:
*An assortment of 20 cut-off wheels with 300 mm dia.
*5 lt of Metcool cooling fluid.
For more details of SERVOCUT 302 Abrasive Cutting Machines, click here.
Compared with SERVOCUT 302-AA, SERVOCUT 302-AA-AX offers Parallel Cutting along X-Axis.
|MODEL NO||SERVOCUT 302-AA||SERVOCUT 302-AA-AX|
|Max. Wheel Diameter, (mm)||Ø300||Ø300|
|Max. Cutting Capacity, (mm)||Ø110||Ø110|
|Max. Cutting Capacity, HxD (mm)||70x200||70x200|
|Z-Axis Travel, (mm)||125||125|
|Y-Axis Travel, (mm)||220||220|
|X-Axis Travel, (mm)||-||95|
|T-Table Dimension, (mm)||444x275||(395+95)x275|
|T-Slot Dimension, (mm)||12||12|
|Cutting Motor Power, (kW) (S1)||4||4|
|Wheel Speed, (RPM)||600-4000||600-4000|
|Cutting Feedrate, (μm/s)||20-5000||20-5000|
|HMI Touch Screen, (inch)||7||7|
|Chop Cutting, Z- Axis||Auto||Auto|
|Table Feed Cutting, Y-Axis||Auto||Auto|
|Parallel Cutting, X-Axis||-||Auto|
|Table Oscillating Cutting||Standard||Standard|
|Rapid Pulse Cutting||Standard||Standard|
|Smart Feed Control||Standard||Standard|
|StepCut; SegmentCut; DiagonalCut||Optional||Optional|
|Size WxDxH, (cm)||94x99x76||94x99x76|
|Recirculation Cooling Unit, (lt)||80||80|
|Power Supply||400 V, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz.||400 V, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz.|
- Additional Cutting Methods Software Package
- Cooling Systems
- Clamping Devices
- Spare Part Kit
- Other Accessories
- Treno Series Abrasive Cut-off Wheels
- Long Life Abrasive Cut-off Wheels
- Ultra Thin Abrasive Cut-off Wheels
- Cuto Series Abrasive Cut-off Wheels
- Diamond Cut-off Wheels
- Cutting Fluid
For accessories and consumables, please contact us so we can help you choose appropriate products for your needs.
About Metkon: Since 1993, METKON as a young and dynamic company, had delivered more than 20,000 instruments globally. Metkon provides innovative Sample Preparation and Testing Instruments and Consumables for Materials and Microstructure Analysis. It offers expertise and know-how to our customers worldwide to enable them reach the "True and Excellent Sample".
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor for Metkon Instrument Inc.