Melt Spinner PA 500, Made in Germany by Edmund Buhler
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
MSE Supplies is the exclusive distributor of Edmund Buhler products in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
|Max charge:||100 - 500 g|
|emperature range:||up 1700°C|
|Vacuum:||< 10-2 - 10-5 mbar|
|Generator power:||25 kW|
|Spinning Wheel:||Copper, water-cooled, dia. 250 x 60 mm|
|Crucible:||Boron nitride or quartz|
- Semi-automated Melt Spinner for max. quantities between 100 and 500 g,
depending on alloy and melting temperature
- High vacuum or argon atmosphere
- Water-cooled copper spinning wheel, water-cooled crucible holder with boron nitride crucible
- Crucible positioning system for precise, reproducible distance between nozzle and wheel and automatic ejection of the melt
- Pressure control via software
- Automated evacuation and flushing of the chamber via software
- Individual programming of the pressure parameters
- Compact system with movable rack, built-in turbomolecular pump and high vacuum gauge.
- Complete with generator, ribbon collecting vessel, valves, and all safety features
We Also Recommend