AmpceraTM Solid Electrolyte NASICON LAGP 300-500 nm Powder Lithium Aluminum Germanium Phosphate
Ampcera™ Solid Electrolyte, NASICON structure LAGP, Li1.5Al0.5Ge1.5P3O12 Powder, Solid State Electrolyte for Advanced Lithium Batteries, 300-500 nm Powder
- Composition: Li1.5Al0.5Ge1.5P3O12 (LAGP) or Li1.5Al0.5Ge1.5(PO4)3 (LAGP), Lithium aluminum germanium phosphate.
- Crystal structure: NASICON structure
- Typical particle size (D50) = 300 ~ 500 nm
Typical granular particle size distribution (PSD):
(Secondary particles could be larger due to agglomeration during slurry drying and storage. Dispersion of the powder in a slurry is recommended in order to break the soft agglomerates.)
- Purity: 99.99%
- Density: 3.42 g/cm^3
- Calcination temperature: ~800 °C
- Product Form: Powder (glass ceramic)
- Lithium ion conductivity (measured from dense pellet): up to 5 x 10-4 S/cm (0.5 mS/cm) at room temperature and stable in air.
Applications: Solid state electrolyte material for all solid state lithium ion batteries. Stability: LAGP is stable to wafer.
* All solid state electrolyte materials sold by MSE Supplies are under the trademark of Ampcera.
- Jeffrey W. Fergus, Ceramic and polymeric solid electrolytes for lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 195, Issue 15, 1 August 2010, Pages 45544569
- Zhi Deng, Yifei Mo and Shyue Ping Ong, Computational studies of solid-state alkali conduction in rechargeable alkali-ion batteries, NPG Asia Materials (2016) 8, e254
- J.K. Feng, L. Lu, M.O. Lai, Lithium storage capability of lithium ion conductor Li1.5Al0.5Ge1.5(PO4)3, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 501, Issue 2, 9 July 2010, Pages 255258
Solid electrolytes open doors to solid-state batteries