ITO Coated PET Film
Transparent Conductive PET Film Coated with Indium Doped Tin Oxide (In-SnO2 or ITO) in rolls or one square meter PET film sheets (ITO/PET)
Applications of ITO Coated PET Film
High quality sputtered ITO films can be used as electrodes for photovoltaic/solar cell, LCD display, electro-chemical deposition, capacitors, infrared detection applications. Learn more about indium tin oxide coated PET film below.
- Substrate: PET film
- PET substrate thickness: 0.175 mm (175 microns) or 0.125 mm (125 microns)
- Glass Transition Temperature (Tg) of PET is 67–81 °C
- Dimensions: Roll width = 800 mm, length can be customized. One square meter (1 m2) sheet dimensions: 1250 mm x 800 mm x 0.175 mm
- ITO Coating Sheet Resistance Options: 5~8 ohm/sq, 10~15 ohm/sq, 20~30 ohm/sq, 25~35 ohm/sq, 100~140 ohm/sq, other sheet resistance ITO/PET films are available upon request.
- ITO Coating Thickness: ~185 nm (5~8 ohm/sq), ~650 nm (20~30 ohm/sq), ~25 nm (100~140 ohm/sq)
- Visible Light Transmittance: >85% (100~140 ohm/sq), >83% (20~30 ohm/sq), >75% (5~8 ohm/sq) UV absorption >85%, IR reflection >85%, microwave degradation
Customized sizes and sheet resistance options are available upon request.
We Also Recommend