GVS FAST™ Protein Array Buffers
Buy GVS products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of GVS
GVS Protein Array Buffers have been optimized for use on FAST™ Slides.
GVS has designed an entire line of FAST™ Protein Array Buffers:
- Protein Arraying Buffer
- Protein Array Washing Buffer
- Protein Array Blocking Buffer
Protein Arraying Buffer
- enhances long-term protein stability and molecular recognition activity of arrayed proteins
- enhances activity of arrayed proteins
Protein Array Washing Buffer
- excellent washing buffer for protein microarrays
- preserves protein-protein interactions
- optimized for use on FAST™ Slides
Protein Array Blocking Buffer
- demonstrates superior blocking of protein microarrays
- exhibits strong reduction of nonspecific antibody-antibody interactions
- exhibits minimal effects on specific antibody-antigen interactions
- results in superior signal to noise ratio in protein microarray
- compatible with all detection methods
Buffer Format 2X concentrate in 10 mL plastic bottles
- Washing Buffer Format 10X concentrate in 125 mL plastic bottles
Blocking Buffer Format 100 mL plastic bottles
GVS was founded in 1979 and is headquartered out of Bologna, Italy. GVS has a rich history of responsible innovation and a commitment to a future in which good health is a universally reachable target. In over 40 years of history, GVS has evolved from a supplier of components for the healthcare sector to a global group that produces highly technological diversified filtration solutions.
In the Healthcare & Life Sciences area, the GVS plants operate with ISO 13485 certifications and are compliant with the European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice. Many of the products in this division have the CE certification, are registered with FDA in the United States or have registrations for the specific countries where the group operates.