Barium Fluoride (BaF2) Crystal
To better serve you, we would like to communicate with you about technical details. Please Contact Us for a quote.
Barium fluoride, BaF2, crystal have good transmittance over a wide spectrum, from 150 nm to 12.5 um. It has been widely used as windows, lenses, and prisms, particularly for ultaviolet transmittance. The highest quality of BaF2 has been used as scintillation crystal.
MSE Supplies offers the following choices:
- High quality BaF2 blank crystal materials in discs, plates, rods, customized for customers
- High quality BaF2 scintillation crustal
- Customized BaF2 optics for IR and VUV applications
- BaF2 viewport windows for Infrared thermography from 8 um to 14 um.
- maximum diameter: 7 inches, 180 mm
- Clear aperture: 85%
- Surface flatness: λ/4 at 633 nm
- Surface quality: 20/10
We Also Recommend