Antimonide Sputtering Targets
To better serve you, we would like to communicate with you about technical details. Please Contact Us for a quote.
Indium Antimonide (InSb)
Nickel Antimonide (NiSb)
Gallium Antimonide (GaSb)
- MSE Supplies can customize ceramic targets with specific chemical compositions and geometric sizes.
- Sizes and shapes: a comprehensive range of sizes are available to accommodate the requirements of most popular deposition tools.
- Typical sizes: 1" or 2" diameter or larger (maximum diameter 500 mm)
- Typical Purity: 99%, 99.9%, 99.95%, 99.99%, or higher purity
- Applications: physical vapor deposition (PVD) of thin films, laser ablation deposition (PLD), magnetron sputtering for semiconductor, display, LED and photovoltaic devices.
- Each target can be designed to fit customer specified backing plates or cups with either indium/tin or silver epoxy bonding.
- Bonding service is available on oxygen free copper backing plate.
- For product quotation, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical questions: email@example.com
QUALITY CONTROL OF MSE SUPPLIES CERAMIC SPUTTERING TARGETS
Our ceramic processing and fabrication facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art processing equipment such as hot press and CNC machine as well as advanced analytical and test equipment. Our engineers monitor and verify the quality specifications before shipping each product to our customers.
- Glow Discharge Mass Spectroscopy (GDMS)
- Atomic Emission Spectroscopy (AES)
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- X-ray Diffraction (XRD)
- C-SCAN Nondestructive Testing
- Wet Chemistry
We Also Recommend