AmpceraTM Sulfide Solid Electrolyte Halide-Free Argyrodite Type SS7 Fine Powder, D50 ~ 10 um
Ampcera™ Sulfide Solid Electrolyte: Halide Free Argyrodite SS7 Fine Powder, D50 ~ 10 um
If you need more than 200 grams, please contact Ampcera Inc. (email@example.com) directly for bulk pricing.
Manufacturer: Ampcera Inc.
Composition: : Proprietary Composition, Name SS7, Sulfide material containing Lithium, Silicon, Phosphor and Sulfur (LSPS). Halide-free.
Product Number: PO0137
Material Type: Argyrodite, Li-argyrodite crystalline phase
Product Form: light yellow color powder
Particle Size: pass 325 mesh sieve, D50 ~ 10 um. This fine powder can be directly used to make composites. It also be used in cathode mixture to improve cathode-electrolyte interface contact.
Ionic Conductivity: up to > 2 x 10-3 S/cm (> 2 mS/cm) at room temperature, It has lower ionic conductivity compared to coarse powder due to increased grain boundary effect.
Wide electrochemical stability window: stable from 0 to 5.0 V vs. Lithium
Applications: solid state electrolyte material for all solid state lithium ion batteries. Cathode electrolyte.
Storage and Cautions: Moisture sensitive. Store and operate in a dry environment.
About Halide-Free Argyrodite solid electrolyte:
- Halide Free Argyrodite-type crystalline materials, is a unique halide-free solid electrolyte for all-solid-state lithium-ion batteries
- It has high high ionic conductivity (> 2 mS/cm at room temperature) and excellent electrochemical stability (> 5 V vs lithium).
- Because of its proprietary technology, Ampcera Inc. is the first company in the world that has successfully commercialized this type of solid electrolyte material
- Available production capacity: > one metric ton per year.
- Please contact us for bulk order pricing.
- Customized processing is also available to meet the technical specifications requested by customers, such as particle sizes.
* All solid state electrolyte materials sold by MSE Supplies are under the trademark of Ampcera.