Ampcera™ Sulfide Solid Electrolyte Argyrodite Type Li6PS5Cl Course Powder, Pass 150 mesh
Ampcera™ Sulfide Solid Electrolyte Argyrodite Type Li6PS5Cl Course Powder
Manufacturer: Ampcera Inc.
Composition: : Li6PS5Cl
Material Type: Argyrodite, Li-argyrodite crystalline phase
Product Form: light yellow color powder
Particle Size: Pass 150 Mesh sieve (- 100 um), You can mill it down using Hexane solvent. This course powder gives you the control on what powder size you would like to reach by milling it by yourself.
Ionic Conductivity: >3 × 10−3 S/cm (>3 mS/cm) at room temperature
Electronic Conductivity: ~3 x 10−7 S/cm at room temperature
Wide electrochemical stability window: from 0 to 7 V vs. Lithium (Ref. S. Boulineau, et al., Solid State Ionics, 221 (2012) P1-5.)
Applications: solid state electrolyte material for all solid state lithium ion batteries. Cathode electrolyte.
Storage and Cautions: Water sensitive. Store and operate in a dry environment.
About Argyrodite solid electrolyte:
Argyrodite-type crystalline materials, such as Li6PS5Cl, are promising solid electrolytes for all-solid-state lithium-ion batteries because of their high ionic conductivity (> 3 mS/cm at room temperature), good processability and excellent electrochemical stability (> 7V vs lithium). Because of its proprietary technology, Ampcera Inc. is the first company in the world that has successfully commercialized the Argyrodite-type Li6PS5Cl solid electrolyte material with an available production capacity of more than one metric ton per year. Please contact us for bulk order discount. Customized processing is also available to meet the technical specifications requested by customers.
* All solid state electrolyte materials sold by MSE Supplies are under the trademark of Ampcera™.
X-Ray Diffraction of Li6PS5Cl
- Sylvain Boulineau, Matthieu Courty, Jean-Marie Tarascon, Virginie Viallet, Mechanochemical synthesis of Li-argyrodite Li6PS5X (X = Cl, Br, I) as sulfur-based solid electrolytes for all solid state batteries application, Solid State Ionics, Volume 221, 3 August 2012, Pages 1-5 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssi.2012.06.008
Interface Stability of Argyrodite Li6PS5Cl toward LiCoO2, LiNi1/3Co1/3Mn1/3O2, and LiMn2O4 in Bulk All-Solid-State Batteries
Jérémie Auvergniot, Alice Cassel, Jean-Bernard Ledeuil, Virginie Viallet, Vincent Seznec, and Rémi Dedryvère, Chemistry of Materials 2017 29 (9), 3883-3890, DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.6b04990
- Zhi Deng, Yifei Mo and Shyue Ping Ong, Computational studies of solid-state alkali conduction in rechargeable alkali-ion batteries,Â NPG Asia Materials (2016) 8, e254; doi:10.1038/am.2016.7
- Yu, C., Ganapathy, S., Hageman, J., van Eijck, L., van Eck, E., Zhang, L., … Wagemaker, M. (2018). Facile Synthesis toward the Optimal Structure-Conductivity Characteristics of the Argyrodite Li6PS5Cl Solid-State Electrolyte. ACS applied materials & interfaces, 10(39), 33296–33306. doi:10.1021/acsami.8b07476
- Yuki Kato et al. High-power all-solid-state batteries using sulfide superionic conductors, Nature Energy (2016). download pdf from the above link
- S Adams and RP Rao, Structural requirements for fast lithium ion migration in Li10GeP2S12,Â J. Mater. Chem., 2012,22, 7687-7691,Â DOI: 10.1039/C2JM16688G
- Xiaona Li, Jianwen Liang, Xia Li, Changhong Wang, Jing Luo, Ruying Li and Xueliang Sun, High-performance All-Solid-State Li-Se Batteries Induced by Sulfide Electrolyte, DOI:10.1039/C8EE01621F, Energy Environ. Sci., 2018 (The Ampcera Li3SP4 solid electrolyte material supplied by MSE Supplies is the solid electrolyte material used in this research.)
We Also Recommend