MSE PRO LISICON LAGP Solid State Electrolyte Membrane for Advanced Lithium Batteries, 200um thick, 19mm diameter
Product SKU#: ME0117
200um thick, 19mm diameter MSE PRO™ LISICON (Lithium-ion Superionic Conductor) LAGP membrane materials are used as solid state electrolytes or separators in advanced lithium batteries and other electrochemical devices.
The unique properties of MSE PRO™ LISICON LAGP membrane solid state electrolyte materials make them ideal choices for all solid state lithium batteries, advanced Lithium-Sulfur, Lithium-Air, Lithium-Water batteries, etc.
- Size(Diameter: 19 mm, Thickness: 200 +/- 10 um). This size is suitable for CR2032 button cell testing. In stock, fast shipment.
- Surface: both sides are polished (Ra ~ 10nm)
- Lithium ion conductivity: 5x10-4 S/cm at room temperatureand stable in air. This conductivity performance is comparable to the Lithium-Ion Conducting Glass-Ceramics (LICGC) products manufactured by Ohara Corporation, which only reported lithium ion conductivity of <4x10-4 S/cm at room temperature.
- Relative Density: >96%
- Bulk Density: 3.3 g/cm3
- Flexural strength: >100 MPa
- Main crystalline phase: Li5Al0.5Ge1.5P3O12(LAGP) or Li1.5Al0.5Ge1.5(PO4)3 (LAGP), Lithium aluminum germanium phosphate. Small amount of proprietary dopants are present.
- LAGP is superior to LATP because of the better electrochemical stability of the LAGP.
- Primary crystal structure: NASICON type crystals
- Applications: Lithiumair battery, Lithiumsulfur battery, solid state batteries, and other electrochemical devices.
- * All solid state electrolyte materials sold by MSE Supplies are under the trademark of Ampcera.
Li-O2 and Li-S batteries with high energy storage Peter G Bruce, Stefan A Freunberger, Laurence J Hardwick, Jean-Marie Tarascon Nat Mater 2012 Jan 15;11(1):19-29.
- Recent advances in all-solid-state rechargeable lithium batteries C Sun, J Liu, Y Gong, DP Wilkinson, J Zhang - Nano Energy, 2017 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nanoen.2017.01.028
Elaboration and characterization of a free standing LiSICON membrane for aqueous lithiumair battery Laurent Puech, Christophe Cantau, Philippe Vinatier, Gwenaëlle Toussaint, Philippe Stevens
- Membranes in Lithium Ion Batteries Min Yang and Junbo Hou
- Li-ion transport in all-solid-state lithium batteries with LiCoO2using NASICON-type glass ceramic electrolytes. Power Sources. 2009;189:365370. doi: 10.1016/j.jpowsour.2008.08.015. Xie J., Imanishi N., Zhang T., Hirano A., Takeda Y., Yamamoto O.
We Also Recommend