5N (99.999%) Cesium Iodide (CsI) High Purity Powder
5N (99.999%) Cesium Iodide (CsI) high purity powder
- Product Number: PO5601 (50g); PO5602 (100g); PO5603 (500g). Please contact us for bulk order pricing.
- CAS Number: 7789-17-5
- Formula: CsI
- Molecular Weight: 259.81 g/mol
- Density: 4.51 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.)
- Melting point: 626 °C (lit.)
- Color: White
- Purity: 99.999% trace metals basis
Cesium iodide (CsI) is widely used for fluoroscopy equipment, particle detector, Fourier Transform Infrared (FT-IR) spectrometers and scintillator. Pure CsI is a fast and dense scintillating material with relatively low light yield that increases significantly with cooling. Recent literature shows that cesium iodide also can improve the performance of perovskite films.
Typical Compositions of CsI Powder