MSE PRO 50g Sodium Nickel Manganese Oxide (NaNi0.5Mn1.5O4) Powder for Sodium Ion Battery Cathode
MSE PRO™ Sodium Nickel Manganese Oxide (NaNi0.5Mn1.5O4) Powder for Sodium Ion Battery Cathode
Sodium-ion batteries (SIBs) have been recognized as one of the most potential technologies for low-cost rechargeable batteries due to the abundant resource of sodium from ocean or iron sand. SIBs possess a similar cell configuration and working mechanism for energy storage with lithium-ion batteries (LIBs). However, Sodium ion (Na+) intercalation and storage, owing to larger ionic radius of 1.02 Å and heavier weight of 22.99 g·mol−1 compared with Li+ (0.76 Å & 6.94 g·mol−1), are more challenging than Li-ion batteries.
Sodium nickel manganese oxide (NaNi0.5Mn1.5O4) is a potential SIB cathode material. NaNi0.5Mn1.5O4 has a spinel structure for sodium insertion/extraction process with Mn4+/Mn3+ and Ni4+/Ni3+ redox couple.
Please contact us for more SIB cathode materials.
Product Number (SKU): PO5042
Package Size: 50g/bottle
- Chemical Name: Sodium Nickel Manganese Oxide
- Appearance: Black powder
- Molecular Formula: NaNi0.5Mn1.5O4
- Particle Size: ≤3 µm
- Purity: ≥99.9%
- Other Impurity Content (Max. ppm)
1. "Electrochemistry Characteristics of NaNi0. 5Mn1. 5O4 As the Cathode Material for Sodium Ion Batteries." Electrochemical Society Meeting Abstracts imlb2016. No. 2. The Electrochemical Society, Inc., 2016.
2. "Research progress in high voltage spinel LiNi0. 5Mn1. 5O4 material." Journal of Power Sources 195.17 (2010): 5442-5451.
We Also Recommend