500 ml D100 x H119 Y-Stabilized Zirconia Milling Jar for Planetary Mills
Specifications for Zirconia Milling Jar
- Each jar set includes grinding jar, jar lid, rubber sealing gasket, and a milling media set (BA0707) specifically designed for this jar.
Cost-effective, low wear and long lifetime.
High specific gravity, high milling efficiency.
Chemical resistant to acid and solvents.
Smooth, easy to clean, minimum wearing to the equipment.
Excellent toughness, high impact resistance, no broken beads.
Mainly used for planetary ball mill machines.
Features of Zirconia Milling Jar
- Item No.: JA0210
- Material: Y stabilized Zirconium Oxide -ZrO2
- Jar Volume: 500 ml
- Dimensions: Height 119 mm, OD 100 mm, ID 83 mm, Wall Thickness 17 mm
- Max Loading Capacity: 2/3 capacity of the grinding jar
- Density: 6.06 g/cm3
- Color: ivory white
- Shape: cylindrical
- Hardness: >89 HRA
- Abrasion Resistance: very good
- Suitable for: fibrous, abrasive samples
- Max Working Temperature: 320 oC
- Attachment: lid and rubber sealing gasket
- Grind Balls: zirconium oxide balls
- Grind Ball Sizes: 1 mm - 50mm beads are available
Did You Know?
A stainless steel sleeve can be added to convert to rotary mill (roller mill) application, please contact us for specific requirement.