50 ml Premium Yttria Stabilized Zirconia YSZ Planetary Mill Jar Media Set
Premium Yttria Stabilized Zirconia (Y-ZrO2, YSZ) Media Set for 100ml Planetary Mill Jars
Contains: 100 grams of YSZ zirconia milling media balls (30g 8 mm size and 70g x 3 mm) for optimal milling.
Characteristics of premium YSZ media:
- Highly cost-effective, low wear and long lifetime: YSZ milling/grinding material is the most durable and efficient media for ball milling of ceramic materials. Due to its ultra-low wear loss, its operational cost can be lower.
- High specific gravity, high efficiency, which saves processing time.
- Highly resistant to acid and solvents.
- Highly polished, smooth, easy to clean, low abrasion to the equipment.
- High mechanical strength, good toughness, impact resistance, no broken beads
- Mainly used for lab planetary ball mill machine. Can also be used for attrition mills.
- Its virtually contamination-free character makes it an ideal solution for a variety of applications that demand minimal contamination, including, but not limited to, nano materials, pharmaceutical, food, chemical, battery, ink, toner, dielectric, solar cell, semiconductor, etc.
We Also Recommend
0.1 mm YSZ Micro Milling Media, zirconia beads for DNA, RNA and protein extraction and isolation (100 grams)