2 inch Mg-doped P-type GaN 4 um Gallium Nitride Template on Sapphire (0001)
Features for 2 in Mg-doped P-type Gallium Nitride Template on Sapphire SubstrateProduct No. WA0207
- Conductivity type: P-Type ( Mg-doped)
- Dimension: 50.8 mm +/- 0.1 mm (2 inch diameter)
- Thickness of GaN: 4 +/- 0.5 um
- Usable area: >90%
- Orientation: C plane (0001) +/- 0.5 deg
- Orientation Flat: (1-100) +/- 0.5 deg, 16.0 +/- 1.0 mm
- Secondary Orientation flat: (11-20) +/- 3 deg, 8.0 +/- 1.0 mm
- Total Thickness Variation: <15 um
- Resistivity (300K): ~10 Ohm-cm
- Dislocation Density: < 5x108 cm-2
- Carrier Concentration: > 6x1016 cm-3
- Substrate Structure: GaN/Sapphire (0001)
- Polishing: single side polished (SSP), double size polish is available upon request.
- Package: packaged in a class 100 clean room environment, in cassettes of 25 pcs or single wafer containers, under nitrogen atmosphere.
1. Thermal Annealing Effects on P-Type Mg-Doped GaN Films
Low-resistivity p-type GaN films were obtained by N2-ambient thermal annealing at temperatures above 700 C for the first time.
Thermal Annealing Effects on P-Type Mg-Doped GaN Films. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/248677447_Thermal_Annealing_Effects_on_P-Type_Mg-Doped_GaN_Films.
2. Optical characterization of Mg-doped GaN films grown by metal organic chemical vapor phase deposition