100 mm SCHOTT D263 Glass Wafer, 500 um Thick, DSP, w/ Bevel, Primary Flat Only
SCHOTT D263 glass is a clear, lightweight, low fluorescence, borosilicate glass. It has a good chemical resistance and uniform optical transmittance in the visible range. It has higher infrared transmission than most other thin glass materials. It is not permeable to moisture and flexible like plastic.
Order D263 glass wafers with the best price on the market from a trusted materials science supplier, MSE Supplies.
- Custom made D263 glass wafers, windows and substrates are available upon request. Please contact us for a quote.
- N-BK7 glass wafers, windows and substrates are also available and can be custom made. Please contact us for a quote.
Product Number: WA1201
Material: SCHOTT borosilicate glass
Grade: D263 optical grade
Diameter: 4" (100 +/- 0.1 mm)
Thickness: 500 +/- 50 um
Surface Polishing: Double Side Polished (DSP) with surface roughness Ra < 1 nm on both the top surface and bottom surface
Surface Finish: S/D 40/20
Physical Properties of D263 glass
- Density: 2.51 g/cm3
- Surface roughness: < 1 nm RMS
- Luminous transmittance τvD65 (d = 1.1 mm): 91.7%
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: 7.2*10^-6 /°C (20 °C - 320 °C)
- Transformation temperature: 557 °C
Dielectric constant εr at 1 MHz: 6.7
- Refractive index nD 1.5230