100g Conductive Synthetic Graphite (TIMCAL TIMREX® KS6) Powder for Battery Research
TIMCAL TIMREX® KS6 Synthetic Graphite is produced in a highly controlled graphitization process which assures narrow specifications and consistent quality. TIMCAL KS6 Graphite shows unique properties thanks to the combination of a consistent purity, perfect crystalline structure and well defined texture.
KS-6 graphite is widely used as a conductive additive for battery cathode and anode preparation. For example,
- Cathode: Cathode Active Material + KS6 (Conductive Additive) + PVDF + NMP
- Anode: Anode Active Material + KS6 (Conductive Additive)+ PVDF + NMP (or SBR + CMC)
TIMCAL KS6 Graphite is also used as an anti-corrosion and high-temperature lubricant, additive for conductive film, plastic and polymer, or a raw material for alloys and catalyst such as:
- Special alloys (Al, Mg, Ti)
- Hard metals (WC, TiC, Mixed Carbides)
- HSS (High Strength Steel)
- PIM/MIM (Powder Injection Molding, Metal Injection Molding)
- Fe-sintered engineering parts
Packing: 100g per bottle
|Particle size, D50||3.4 um|
|Density (Scott)||0.07 g/cm3|
|BET specific surface area||20 m2/g|
Please bake the powder in a vacuum oven at 120 - 150 °C before making slurry and coating to ensure best performance.