Titanium Doped Sapphire (Ti: Al2O3 Laser Crystal
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
Titanium doped sapphire (Ti3+:Al2O3) is the most widely used crystal for wavelength tunable lasers and ultrashort pulse generation due to their supreme physical and optical properties with the extremely broad lasing range. It has a wide absorption range located in the green spectral region and is usually pumped with another laser with a wavelength of 514 to 532 nm.
- Crystal structure: Hexagonal
- Lattice parameters: a=4.758 Å, c=12.991 Å
- Density: 3.98 g/cm³
- Absorption range: 400~600 nm
- Absorption peak: 488 nm
- Absorption Coefficient at 490nm: 1.0~7.5 cm-1
- Tuning range: 660~1050 nm
- Ti2O3 concentration: 0.06 - 0.5 wt%
- Refractive index: 1.76 @ 800 nm
- Fluorescence lifetime: 3.2 μs (T = 300 K)
- Size: 5~150 mm
- Length: 1~80 mm
- Orientation:  normal to rod axis
- Flatness: 0.1-0.2 λ @633 nm
- Parallelism: 10 arcsec
- Surface finishing: 10/5 scratch/dig
Please contact us for customization or bulk order.