IKA VC 10 Lite Vacuum
Buy IKA products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of IKA.
Item number: 0020111998
Speed-controlled, universal vacuum controller for controlled evacuation of air (gas) from laboratory equipment, as well as for classical separation, filtration or drying tasks in the laboratory. The controller is ready-to-use in numerous applications and can be easily installed.
VC 10 lite is only compatible with the vacuum pump VACSTAR digital. A cable connection between pump and controller is required.
Manual and programmable mode available.
- Valve cleaning function for long service life
- High energy efficiency thanks to device-to-device communication: control of the circulator by connecting the vacuum controller with PC 1.3 data cable (available as accessory)
- Integrated ventilation valve for simple pressure equalization and aeration with inert gas after process completion
- VENT short key button allows pressure equalization during a running process
- Program function: up to ten user-defined programs can be saved, with up to ten pressure/time sequences
- USB / RS232 interfaces for connection with the laboratory software labworldsoft®
- Electronic control system for improved process efficiency and higher solvent recovery rate
- High energy efficiency thanks to device-to-device communication (vacuum controller to recirculating chiller)
For additional safety for users and environment, the use of the VSE 1 vacuum safety emission condenser is recommended, which prevents solvents from being released into the room air. The VSE 1 is available as an accessory.
Scope of delivery
- VC 10 lite
- USB Cable - USB A to Micro-B, 2 m
Founded in 1910 as a supplier for pharmacies and hospitals, the company left bombed-out Cologne for Staufen im Breisgau in 1942. There it quickly became the world's leading company for laboratory technology as well as dispersing, stirring and kneading machines.
Technical Data of IKA VC 10 Lite Vacuum
|Connection diameter suction side||8 mm|
|Connection diameter pressure side||8 mm|
|Connection diameter venting side||8 mm|
|Input pressure||1 - 1050 mbar|
|Analog speed vacuum control||yes|
|Pressure unit / scale||mbar, hPa, mmHg, Torr|
|Vacuum sensor type||ceramic Al2O3|
|Pressure max. for pressure sensor||1.6 bar|
|Measurement range (absolute)||1 - 1100 mbar|
|Control range||1 - 1100 mbar|
|Resolution pressure||1 mbar|
|Measurement uncertainty||1 mbar|
|Medium temperature (gas)||5 - 40 °C|
|Temperature measuring range max.||200 °C|
|Temperature measurement resolution||1 K|
|Accuracy of temperature measurement||±1 K|
|Time setting min.||1 s|
|Time setting max.||6000 min|
|Vacuum speed control interface||VACSTAR|
|Material in contact with medium||Al2O3, PTFE, FPM, PPS|
|Fastening||stand / clamp|
|Fastening diameter||16 mm|
|Mode pump %||yes|
|Vacuum leakage test||yes|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||95 x 150 x 110 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 - 40 °C|
|Permissible relative humidity||80 %|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 20|
|RS 232 interface||yes|
|Voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Power input||24 W|
|Power input standby||2 W|
|DC Voltage||24 V=|
|Current consumption||1000 mA|
We Also Recommend