MSE PRO Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Dewar, 35L
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
MSE PRO™ Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Dewar, 35L
Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) dewars are insulated containers used for storing biological samples at temperatures as low as -196℃. They can also be used solely for liquid nitrogen storage as well. This 35L aluminum alloy dewar consists of an outer shell, an inner liner, a neck tube, a multilayer insulayer and a bucket.
- Consists of an aluminum foil insulator as a reflective screen for low thermal conductivity and low outgassing rate in an effort to reduce heat radiation.
- The interlayer between the inner liner and shell is in a high vacuum state to prevent thermal convection of liquid nitrogen.
- Dewar neck allows for placement of 6 racks consisting of 5 layers for cryogenic box storage.
- Optional "Intelligent Alarm" that sounds when LN2 levels are low (LS0215).
- 35L dewar container
- Lid to dewar container
- 6 storage racks with 5 layers each
- Protective cover for the dewar container
LS0214 (Normal Lid)
LS0215 (with LN2 Intelligent Alarm Lid)
|Storage Volume (L)||35
|Inner Neck Diameter (mm)||125
|Material (Inner and External)||Aluminum Alloy|
|Empty Weight (w/o Racks, kg)||18.6|
|Empty Weight (with Racks, kg)||23.04|
|Static Evaporation Rate (L/D)||0.36|
|# of Square Canister Racks||6
|# of Layers to Canister Racks||5|
|Canister Rack Dimensions (mm)||82x84
|Box Dimensions (mm)||76x76
|Vial Capacity (1.2/2.0 mL)||750
We Also Recommend