100 mm Corning 7980 High Purity Fused Silica (HPFS) Wafer, 500 um Thick, DSP, w/ Bevel, Primary Flat Only
Corning High Purity Fused Silica (HPFS) 7980 is a high purity non-crystalline silica glass with excellent optical qualities. It has extraordinarily low refractive index variations, low
birefringence values, ultra-low thermal expansion coefficient and exceptional transmittance from the deep ultraviolet through the infrared region. This wafer is made by HPFS 7980 wafer grade material which has a ultra-high purity, no inclusions detected under high-intensity illumination and 800~1000 ppm content OH.
Order 100mm Corning Fused Silica 7980 fused silica wafers with the best price on the market from a trusted materials science supplier, MSE Supplies.
- Custom made Corning Fused Silica 7980 wafers, windows and substrates are available upon request. Please contact us for a quote.
- JGS1/JGS2 Fused Silica wafers, windows and substrates are also available and can be custom made. Please contact us for a quote.
Product Number: WA1103
Material: SiO2, fused silica (fused quartz)
Grade: Corning HPFS 7980 wafer grade
Diameter: 100 +/- 0.1 mm
Thickness: 500 +/- 25 um
Primary Flat: 32.5 +/- 2.0 mm (primary flat only)
Surface Polishing: Double Side Polished (DSP) with surface roughness Ra < 1 nm on both the top surface and bottom surface
Surface Finish: S/D 40/20
TTV: < 5 um
Edge: with Bevel, C shape CNC edge grounding
- Refractive Index Uniformity is 2.5X better than other fused silicas
- Low birefringence @ 632nm: ≤ 1 nm/cm
- Thermal Expansion (ppm/C): 0.48 x 10-6 (-100 ºC to +200 ºC )
- Exceptional transmittance across a broad range
Fused silica (SiO2) wafers are made from high purity fused silica, ground and polished to optical grade on both sides. The fused silica wafers are suitable for many optical applications because of their excellent optical transmission characteristics. Fused silica also has excellent chemical resistance against a wide variety of solvents, as well as exceptional heat resistance, with high dimensional stability over a wide temperature range thanks to its ultra low thermal expansion coefficient.
Single Crystal Quartz Wafers and Substrates are also available.
We Also Recommend