MSE Supplies LLC has partnered again with Dr. Fritsch Group as its U.S. distributor at the Ceramics Expo 2021. MSE Supplies has presented the Powder Processing and SPS/FAST/DCS sintering solutions at the Ceramics Expo in Cleveland, Ohio from August 31 to September 1, 2021.
Powder Processing solutions from MSE Supplies include:
- Planetary ball mills and roller jars mills
- Milling jars
- Grinding and milling media
- Pellet presses and pressing dies
- and many more...
Both standard and customized solutions are available from MSE Supplies. Use coupon code: ACERS21 for a 10% discount for these products through online orders at msesupplies.com
Dr. Fritsch company is a technology and market leader in FAST/SPS/DCS machines (Field Assisted Sintering Technique / Spark Plasma Sintering / Direct Current Sintering) for industrial applications, as well as for research and development. The company provides FAST/SPS/DCS machines and powder handling equipment, such as mixing, granulating and cold pressing.
You can shop milling Dr. Fritsch products from MSE Supplies such as:
- DSP-507 FAST Field Assisted / SPS / DCS Sintering Press
- DSP-520 / DSP-535 FAST Field Assisted / SPS / DCS Sintering Press
- DSP-615 FAST Field Assisted / SPS / DCS Sintering Press
- LSP 100 FAST Field Assisted / SPS / DCS Laboratory Sintering Press
Share this post
- Tags: Anode Batter Material, Ceramics Expo 2021, Planetary Ball Mills, powder processing, Roller Jar Mills, SPS Machine, Tradeshow