Suspended Monolayer Graphene Film on TEM Grids - Pack 4 units
Suspended Monolayer Graphene on Quantifoil TEM Grids - Pack 4 units
The monolayer graphene is grown by CVD and transferred onto a Quantifoil TEM grid. The graphene is suspended over 2um holes.
- Growth method: CVD Synthesis
- Transfer method: Wet transfer process
- Size: 3mm (TEM grid diameter)
- Appearance (color): Transparent
- Transparency: > 97%
- Number of graphene layers: 1
- Coverage: > 95%
- Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- AFM Thickness (air @RT): <1nm
- Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: ≈1500 cm2/V·s
- Grain size: Up to 20 μm
TEM Grid Substrate
- Type: QUANTIFOIL® R 2/4
- Hole size: 2 um
- Space between holes: 4 um
- Diameter: 3mm
- Coating: Au coated
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene.
- Raman Spectroscopy on each batch: I(G)/I(2D)<0.7; I(D)/I(G)<0.1
- Optical Microscopy inspection of each individual sample to ensure good transfer quality and purity
If your application requires more specific controls (AFM, SEM...) please do not hesitate to contact us.
Graphene/polymer composite materials, Batteries, Biomedical, Solar cells, Supercapacitors, Support for metallic catalysts, Low permeability materials, Biosensors, Multifunctional materials, Graphene research
Ultrathin rechargeable all-solid-state batteries based on monolayer graphene, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2013,1, 3177-3181 DOI:10.1039/C3TA01183F
Fabrication and Electrochemical Characterization of Single and Multi-Layer Graphene Anodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries, J. electrochem. Soc. 2012, vol. 159, issue 6, A752 A761
Large-Area Synthesis of High-Quality and Uniform Graphene Films on Copper Foils, Science 5 June 2009, Vol. 324 no. 5932, pp 1312-1314; doi: 10.1126/science.1171245
MSE Supplies guarantees the high quality and best price on the market for our graphene products. Buying graphene products from MSE Supplies will save you ~50% or more compared to prices listed by other re-sellers such as Sigma-Aldrich.