Porous Graphene Foam (50 x 50 x 1.2 mm) for Battery, Sensor and Supercapacitor Research
Graphene Foam is made via the chemical vapor deposition (CVD) process. Graphene foam is a new class of ultra-light, highly conductive graphene-based materials with exceptional mechanical strength, flexibility, and elasticity. Graphene foam is widely used as porous substrate / support for sensor, EMI shielding, solar–thermal energy conversion, battery and supercapacitor.
The size and thickness can be customized upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your special need.
Specifications of Porous Graphene Foam
|Pack Size||1 piece|
|Size||50 mm x 50 mm (Customizable)|
|Thickness||1.2 mm (Customizable)|
|Pore size||580 um|
|Surface density||0.5-0.9 mg/cm2|
|Packing||In sealed membrane box|
1. High Sensitivity Gas Detection Using a Macroscopic Three-Dimensional Graphene Foam Network, Sci. Rep., 1, 166 (2011)
2. Lightweight and Flexible Graphene Foam Composites for High‐Performance Electromagnetic Interference Shielding, Adv. Mater., 25: 1296-1300
3. Hierarchical Graphene Foam for Efficient Omnidirectional Solar–Thermal Energy Conversion, Adv. Mater. 2017, 29, 1702590
4. 3D Graphene‐Foam–Reduced‐Graphene‐Oxide Hybrid Nested Hierarchical Networks for High‐Performance Li–S Batteries, Adv. Mater., 28: 1603-1609
5. Flexible self-charging supercapacitor based on graphene-Ag-3D graphene foam electrodes, Nano Energy, 2018, 51, 604-612
We Also Recommend