MSE PRO Scandium Chloride Hexahydrate (ScCl3 · 6H2O) 99.95% 3N5
MSE PRO™ Scandium Chloride Hexahydrate (ScCl3 · 6H2O) 99.95% 3N5
- Product Number: PO8011 (100 g)
- Formula: ScCl3 · 6H2O
- CAS Number: 20662-14-0
- Molecular Weight: 259.41 g/mol
- Color: White crystalline powder
- Melting Point: 63-66 °C (lit.)
- Solubility in water: Soluble
- Solubility in other solvents: Insoluble in EtOH
- Purity: 99.95% 3N5 (Sc2O3/TREO*)
Scandium Chloride Hexahydrate (ScCl3 · 6H2O) is a white rare earth salt. It is used as a source for producing metallic scandium by electrolysis. Other applications include halide lamps, optical fibers, electronic ceramics, lasers and medical tests for urine samples.
Notes: More detailed product information including SDS, certificate of analysis (COA), lead time and volume pricing are available upon request. Please contact us for bulk order discount.
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade