IKA C-MAG HP 10 Hot Plates (500°C)
Buy IKA products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of IKA.
Item number: 0003582001
Hotplate made of ceramic glass which offers excellent chemical resistance.
- Fixed safety circuit of 550 °C
- Hot Top indicator >> hot surface warning to prevent burns!!
- Exact temperature setting via digital display (LED)
- Bushing according to DIN 12878 for connecting a contact thermometer, e.g. ETS-D5, enables precise temperature control
- Digital error code display
- Elevated control panel for protection against leaking liquids
Founded in 1910 as a supplier for pharmacies and hospitals, the company left bombed-out Cologne for Staufen im Breisgau in 1942. There it quickly became the world's leading company for laboratory technology as well as dispersing, stirring and kneading machines.
Technical Data of IKA C-MAG HP 10 Hot Plates (500°C)
|Number of heating points||1|
|Heat output||1500 W|
|Heating temperature range||50 - 500 °C|
|Heat control||Turning knob|
|Set temperature resolution||±10 K|
|Connection for ext. temperature sensor||ETS-D5|
|Volume max.||15 l|
|Heating rate heating plate||5 K/min|
|Set-up plate material||ceramic|
|Set-up plate dimensions||260 x 260 mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||300 x 105 x 415 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 - 40 °C|
|Permissible relative humidity||80 %|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 21|
|Power input||1505 W|