High Capacity Silicon Based Anode Powder for Lithium Ion Battery, 100g
Silicon based anode materials are trending for lithium ion batteries because of their high capacity. This silicon based anode material from MSE Supplies has a proprietary SiOx chemistry and is surface-coated by carbon. This silicon based anode material can deliver a discharge capacity of >1500 mAh/g and ICE of 77%. Li2O, generated by the reaction of Li with SiOx during the initial lithiation process, can act as a buffer component to improve the cycling performance of the silicon based electrode. Carbon coating improves the electronic conductivity and prevents the agglomeration of nanoscale Si. This product can be used for lithium ion batteries to achieve high capacity performance.
- Product name: High Capacity Silicon Based Anode Powder for Lithium Ion Battery
- SKU#: PO5014
- Amount: 100 grams per bottle
- Particle sizes: D50 = 5.0 ± 1.0 µm
- Tap Density: 0.8 ± 0.1 g/cm3
- BET Specific Surface Area: 2.7 ± 1.0 m2/g
- First discharge capacity: 1580.0 ± 60.0 mAh/g
- First discharge efficiency: 77.0 ± 1.0%
This silicon based anode material is one of the most innovative anode materials manufactured by a world leading anode materials supplier. Other technical information is limited.
1. Silicon Anode Design for Lithium-Ion Batteries: Progress and Perspectives, J. Phys. Chem. C 2017, 121, 50, 27775–27787
2. Flexible Interface Design for Stress Regulation of a Silicon Anode toward Highly Stable Dual‐Ion Batteries, Adv. Mater. 2020, 32, 1908470
We Also Recommend