GVS ZapCap Bottle Top Filters
MSE provides the best value on GVS Filter Technology products.
GVS Zap Cap Bottle Top Filters are designed specifically for the filtration of culture media and organic solvents in research and industrial laboratories. They are purpose-built with features designed to bring the highest levels of performance and purity to your research.
A variety of membrane types and membrane areas are for choice that offer the wide applicability range for separation and purification of most liquid samples to meet different laboratory needs. The filtration products should be driven by syringes or vacuum pumps.
ZAPCAP Product Characteristics
- Cellulose Acetate, Cellulose Acetate with glass fiber pre-filter, Nylon, or PTFE.
- Membrane diameter: 76mm
- Effective filtration area: 39.2cm2
Housing and Lid
- Polystyrene or Polypropylene
- Fits standard bottles 33 to 45mm
- Can be used up to 50oC
ZAPCAP Selection Guide
- ZAPCAP-S: Includes package of 12 glass fiber pre-filters for high flow rates.
- ZAPCAP-S Plus: Glass fiber pre-filter already inserted into housing for very high flow rates.
- ZAPCAP-CR: Chemical resistant bottle-top filter.
ZAPCAP Typical Applications
- ZAPCAP-S: Filtration of cell culture media.
- ZAPCAP-S Plus: Sterile filtration and clarification of difficult to filter aqueous solutions.
- ZAPCAP-CR: Filtration of HPLC solutions
|10443401||ZapCap-S (Sterile)||Polystyrene||Cellulose Acetate||0.2μm||12/pk|
|10443411||ZapCap-S (Sterile)||Polystyrene||Cellulose Acetate||0.45μm||12/pk|
|10443430||ZapCap-S Plus (Sterile)||Polystyrene||
Cellulose Acetate with glass fiber prefilter
|10443435||ZapCap-S Plus (Sterile)||Polystyrene||Cellulose Acetate with glass fiber prefilter||0.45μm||12/pk|
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of GVS Filter Technology products.
GVS was founded in 1979 and is headquartered out of Bologna, Italy. GVS has a rich history of responsible innovation and a commitment to a future in which good health is a universally reachable target. In over 40 years of history, GVS has evolved from a supplier of components for the healthcare sector to a global group that produces highly technological diversified filtration solutions.
In the Healthcare & Life Sciences area, the GVS plants operate with ISO 13485 certifications and are compliant with the European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice. Many of the products in this division have the CE certification, are registered with FDA in the United States or have registrations for the specific countries where the group operates.
We Also Recommend