Edwards 1.2 CFM E2M1.5 Two Stage Rotary Vane Pump
Buy Edwards vacuum pumps from MSE Supplies at the best value.
Known for their high ultimate vacuum ranges and rapid pumping speeds, these pumps are now the industry standard in a range of scientific and laboratory applications, and are ideal for backing your small turbomolecular pumps.
EM Series pumps are rugged, mechanical oil-sealed pumps in a compact and quiet design. They feature advanced lubrication circuits, high reliability, and accessories to suit your specific application needs. Ideal for dealing with extreme gaseous environments such as pharmaceutical freeze drying or refrigeration system evacuation, the EM series is the industry standard for zero contamination of process and effective lubrication under high gas loads.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of Edwards vacuum pumps.
Features and Benefits
Flexible and reliable
- Compact in build and packing a punch, these pumps are available as free-standing units that are easy to deploy. With a series of wide voltage motors, you can achieve global coverage with less variants.
Easy to install
- Installation is relatively simple with no customer wiring required - they come equipped with an integral IEC connector. The alternate side inlet connection port also allows you to install in height-restricted areas.
Built-in protection systems
- The motor is enclosed and cooled by the motor-cooling fan and overheating protection is provided via a thermal overload device. Your EM pump is intelligent too. It automatically resets and restarts the pump when the motor cools down. No manual intervention is required.
Easy to maintain
- The O-ring sealed sight glass makes inspection of oil level and condition simple too.
- Analytical instruments
- Laboratory bench top vacuum
- Leak detectors, helium
- Research and development
- Backing turbomolecular pumps
One Edwards 1.2 CFM E2M1.5 Two Stage Rotary Vane Pump included.
|Pumping speed 60Hz (CFM)||1.2
|Peak pumping speed 60Hz (m3h-1)||1.6|
|Ultimate vacuum (mbar / Torr)||3 x 10-3 / 2.3 x 10-3|
|Ultimate pressure with gas ballast (mbar / Torr)||2.5 x 10-3 / 1.9 x 10-2|
|Inlet connection (NW)
|Maximum continuous inlet pressure (mbar / Torr)
|Water vapor handling capacity (gh-1)||16|
||IEC EN60320 C13|
|Oil capacity (L)||0.28|
|Weight (kg / lb)||10 / 22|
Edwards is a world leader in the design, technology and manufacturing of premium vacuum pumps with over 100 years’ history and more than 80 years’ manufacturing experience. With impressive performance capability and optimized energy consumption, Edwards' vacuum pumps offer versatility and flexibility for industrial applications. Edwards believes in delivering results that bring value to our customers by using our breadth of industry experience to identify and apply solutions to your problems. Using the most innovative and up-to-date modelling techniques, we can optimize the pumping configuration for customers to provide a system design giving the maximum performance in the most reliable and cost-effective way.
We Also Recommend