99.995% 4N5 Indium Foil (50x50x0.5 mm) for Heat Sink and Solid State Battery
99.995% 4N5 Indium Foil (50x50x0.5 mm)
- Product Number: CM0101
- Formula: In
- CAS: 7440-74-6
- Form: foil
- Dimensions: 50x50x0.5 mm
- Thickness: 0.5 mm
- Resistivity: 8.37 μΩ-cm
- Melting Point: 156.6 °C
- Density: 7.3 g/cm3 at 25 °C (lit.)
- Thermal Conductivity: 81.8W/m.K
- Purity: 99.995% 4N5 (trace metal basis)
- Net weight: ~9.2 g
Indium foil is widely used in the electronics industry, heat dissipation of conductors and heat dissipation of semiconductor. The most common use is as an extremely efficient heat sink for high temperature and cryogenic applications. It is also can be used for all solid state lithium battery, catalysis and thermal neutrons capture.
The size and thickness of indium foil can be customized upon request. We also offer high purity indium in ingot, rod, granule, powder and wire.
Notes: More detailed product information including SDS, certificate of analysis (COA), lead time and volume pricing are available upon request.
1. All-Solid-State Lithium Battery with LiCo0.3Ni0.7O2 Fine Powder as Cathode Materials with an Amorphous Sulfide Electrolyte, J. Electrochem. Soc. 149 A688
2. Promoting electrocatalytic CO2 reduction to formate via sulfur-boosting water activation on indium surfaces, Nat. Commun. 10, 892 (2019)
3. Solid state lithium secondary batteries using an amorphous solid electrolyte in the system (100−x)(0.6Li2S·0.4SiS2)·xLi4SiO4 obtained by mechanochemical synthesis, Solid State Ionics, Volume 140, Issues 1–2, 1 March 2001, Pages 83-87
We Also Recommend