2 inch Mg-doped P-type GaN 4 um Gallium Nitride Template on Sapphire (0001)
Features for 2 in Mg-doped P-type Gallium Nitride Template on Sapphire SubstrateProduct SKU#: WA0207 for SSP, WA0248 for DSP
- Conductivity type: P-Type ( Mg-doped)
- Dimension: 50.8 mm +/- 0.2 mm (2 inch diameter)
- GaN Thickness: 4.5 +/- 0.5 um
- GaN Surface Roughness: Ra < 0.5nm after CMP
- Usable area: >90%
- Orientation of GaN: C plane (0001) off angle toward A-axis 0.2 ± 0.1
- Orientation Flat of GaN: (1-100) +/- 0.2 deg, length 16.0 +/- 1.0 mm
- Total Thickness Variation: <15 um
- Resistivity (300K): ~10 Ohm-cm
- Dislocation Density: < 5x108 cm-2
- Carrier Concentration: > 6x1016 cm-3
- Sapphire substrate thickness: 430 +/- 25 um
- Orientation of sapphire substrate: C plane (0001) off angle toward M-axis 0.2 ± 0.1
- Orientation Flat of sapphire: (11-20) 0 ± 0.2 deg, length 16.0 +/- 1.0 mm
- Substrate Structure: GaN/Sapphire (0001)
- Polishing of sapphire substrate: single side polished (SSP) or double size polished (DSP).
- Package: packaged in a clean room environment, in cassettes or single wafer containers.
1. Thermal Annealing Effects on P-Type Mg-Doped GaN Films
Low-resistivity p-type GaN films were obtained by N2-ambient thermal annealing at temperatures above 700 C for the first time.
Thermal Annealing Effects on P-Type Mg-Doped GaN Films. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/248677447_Thermal_Annealing_Effects_on_P-Type_Mg-Doped_GaN_Films.
2. Optical characterization of Mg-doped GaN films grown by metal organic chemical vapor phase deposition