Thin Film and Coating XRD, Grazing Incidence X-ray Diffraction (GIXRD) Analytical Service
Characterization of the crystalline structure of thin films and coatings by XRD. MSE Analytical Services offer professional Grazing Incidence X-ray Diffraction (GIXRD) Analytical Service using the Bruker D8 XRD instrument.
GIXRD can measure a crystalline structure of thin films and coatings by using small incident angles for the incoming X-ray beam, so that diffraction can be made surface sensitive. It is used to study surfaces and layers because X-ray wave penetration is limited only to the surface thin film or coating layer.
Requirements for samples:
- Typical length and width: 10 mm x 10 mm
- Thin film or coating thickness > 5 nm
- Thin film sample GIXRD (5 degrees per minute, 5 - 90 degrees): $100 per sample
- Coating sample GIXRD (5 degrees per minute, 5 - 90 degrees): $130 per sample
* Note: Data analysis service is not included in the above list prices.
Highlights: High Quality Data, Competitive Pricing, Technical Support by Scientists.
Before shipping samples to us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide the SDS and confirm the sample requirements. This will help to avoid unnecessary delays in sample processing.
We Also Recommend