GVS Nylon (NY) Filtration Membrane
Buy GVS products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of GVS
GVS Nylon Filtration Membrane is a supported, naturally hydrophilic membrane designed to wet out evenly and retain its superior strength during use in general filtration or medical assays.
The additional strength and durability is an advantage for uses involving aggressive handling or automated equipment.
GVS Nylon Filtration Membrane is internally supported with an inert polyester support web giving it added dimensional strength and stability that prevents cracking, tearing, curling and breaking.
This added strength and durability is advantageous during usage that involves aggressive handling or automated equipment.
A naturally hydrophilic membrane, GVS Nylon Filtration Membrane does not require wetting agents that can interfere with biological processes. This membrane has porosity of 70/80% for high diffusion and low-flow resistance.
- Hydrophilic: eliminates the need for wetting agents that can potentially interfere with biological processes.
- Super strength: eases handling when used with automated equipment.
- Low extractables: ensures tests will be clean and pure leading to more consistent results.
- Lot-to-lot consistency: quality checks ensure lot-to-lot consistency, both down and across the polyester web, for dependable results every time.
- Thickness (mm): 0.65 - .125
- Sterilization: autoclavable
- HPLC sample preparation
- Sterilization and clarification of aqueous and organic solvent solutions
GVS was founded in 1979 and is headquartered out of Bologna, Italy. GVS has a rich history of responsible innovation and a commitment to a future in which good health is a universally reachable target. In over 40 years of history, GVS has evolved from a supplier of components for the healthcare sector to a global group that produces highly technological diversified filtration solutions.
In the Healthcare & Life Sciences area, the GVS plants operate with ISO 13485 certifications and are compliant with the European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice. Many of the products in this division have the CE certification, are registered with FDA in the United States or have registrations for the specific countries where the group operates.
We Also Recommend